Here is the latest whiteboard animation I created for The Conscious Leadership Group
If you're looking for a relaxed (sit-by-the-fire-and-enjoy-a-hot-beverage, curled-up-with-your favorite-book) kind of process to finding your way this year, then this may be it.
I've created 31 days of quotes and questions around the theme of "Finding your way".
It's a free download (PDF). Click on the picture above to download or Click Here. Enjoy.
Here are a couple of excerpts so you know what you're getting yourself into....
"I encourage you to lean into your own sense of the unknown, to intuit and cultivate a personalized practice of listening to where life is nudging you, and calling you. I invite you to listen to that part of you that life is trying to wake up. It might be waiting just beyond the smallest curiosity. Your life could change by picking up a stone and rubbing it free of dirt which covers a blue vein, which somehow reminds you of a dream you’ve forgotten."
— Mark Nepo
Finding your way...
What part of you is life trying to wake up?
Follow your smallest curiosity today and see where it leads you.
Being human , we constantly slip from integrating our experience to being consumed by our experience. We move, almost daily, from having our fear, pain and worry live in us, to living within our fear, pain and worry. We want to keep each other company when we’re drowning in our experience and awash in our feelings, until it all can right-size, until our experience and feelings can once again sustain us.
— Shaki Gawain
Finding your way...
Where do you find yourself today? Having fear, pain and worry or living within your fear, pain
Who could keep you company if you begin to drown in your experience? Who could help you right-size it and help you integrate your experiences?
The secret to restoring your flow, energy, sense of humor and hope, is often….Conscious Complaining. This short coaching video shows you how.
1) If you had complete faith in life and your future what would you do?
What message would faith say to you? What message would fear say to you?
2) What aspect of your Life is calling out to you right now and attracting your attention?
What message is that part of your life trying to tell you?
3) If you could reverse three situations or chronic habits in your life, what would they be?
How would you do it?
4) How could you add more fun to what you’re doing today?
5) Whom do you fear contacting who could help you or improve your business? (Maybe this is just the person you need to contact?)
6) When you think about your current challenge, what is it you feel like you’re missing?
Is it a knowledge issue? Is there information you need that you don’t have?
Is it a skill issue? Are there skills you don’t have but need?
Is it a motivation issue? Do you lack the emotional energy to move forward?
Is it an environment issue? Is your current environment not supporting you?
7) Would you be willing to shift your focus from what’s wrong to what wants to be created in your current situation?
8) Does listening to your internal dialogue around this issue empower or disempower you?
Does taking this action toward your goal empower or disempower you?
9) Does your path belong to you? Are you chasing someone else’s path or what you only think you want?
10) What do you most need to learn in this situation?
Pay attention when you notice any of the following...
1. Occurrences that you might call coincidence, except that the timing is too perfect.
2. Dreams that offer you messages or suggestions.
3. Books (or blog posts) that speak directly to where you are in your life.
4. Physical symptoms that signal something deeper (like back pain when you're carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders.)
5. Roadblocks on your current path. If something seems much harder than it should, it may be a sign that you're supposed to take a fork in the road. When you're listening to your calling and in the flow, things can feel effortless.
6. Messages that arise during mediation.
7. Gut feelings or instincts you can't ignore.
8. Something someone says that cuts right to the core of you.
9. A sense of inner knowing that something is true, even though it feels completely crazy, implausible, or unachievable.
10. Song lyrics that pop up over and over again.
11. Answers to prayer that direct your path.
12. People you attract who share your calling and guide the way or share the path with you.
PLEASE NOTE. My apologizes for not quoting my source on this post. Unfortunately I don't remember where I got this from. But I'll be happy to give the creators credit if they stumble upon this post and let me know in the comments section. It's too good not to share!
“If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a metaphor is worth a thousand pictures” — Greg Lakoff
“Playing with your Metaphors” invites you to bring order to your chaos and discover surprising insights to
A two minute coaching video that explains a simple mistake we often make, that demotivates us, when we're trying to make lasting changes in our lives, and a simple way to overcome it.
The Right Place at the Right Time invites you to discover a fresh approach to guidance where your sense of belonging becomes your guide. Finding the right people at the right time (in the right circumstances) can be as simple as discovering the right place.